Christian von Lähr | BLOG

MJ | General

General Discussion Page about Michael Jackson.

177 Comments »

1. Yeah!!!! I’m First! I love you, Michael!!!!

Comment by Princess — September 9, 2009 @ 10:09 pm | Reply

2. You are definitly number 1.

Comment by ChrisTian — September 9, 2009 @ 10:24 pm | Reply

• Hi Dr. Von Lahr….
      I had the distinct pleasure of growing up with Michael Jackson’s music like so many. I judged him unfairly at one time, and BOY do I regret it! My spirit SO resonated with his in that movie. He really impressed me as someone striving for love and purity. I’m so grateful to have happened upon your youtube one night as I was surfing “Channeling Michael Jackson”. I was so overwhelmed emotionally about his passing, and stayed up till 3:30am watching, listening and devouring blogs on everything you/he/everyone wrote.

I am also a performer/musician, and can totally relate to the sensitivity of an artistic nature.
      Will call for a reading! (I live in L.A.)….

LOVE LOVE L-O-V-E…BIG LOVE TO ALL!

Comment by irishscorpio — November 10, 2009 @ 12:46 am | Reply

3. well I am secound. LOL. Something that Dr. Lahr said in his channel of MJJ always bothered me.
    Ian Punnet asked if MJJ had the swine flu? Something in his system was Animal Born? that was never explored. Could it affect the heart? Lactic Acid build up give me pain in my muscles when I am not doing right by myself. MJJ complained of pain all the time.

Comment by Faith — September 10, 2009 @ 9:44 am | Reply

• that SHOULD have been explored. I know what he meant (sort-of, kind-of) , but it was not brought out.

Comment by ChrisTian — September 15, 2009 @ 3:41 am | Reply

• Let’s see, Princess is first, and Faith is second, now I will wait for everyone else to choose their number. Then……Dr. Christian put my name last on the list. Because if this is our turn with Michael, the last person gets him the longest! Yipee, Oh ya! Sorry everyone, I just feel I’ve been taken over by humor today.

Comment by nikki — September 24, 2009 @ 10:57 pm | Reply

4. Dr. Lahr when you could not breath during the channel. What is tehcnical term called?
    i.e Clairvoyant

Comment by Faith — September 10, 2009 @ 10:18 am | Reply

• Faith, QUOTE “Dr. Lahr when you could not breath during the channel. What is tehcnical term called?
      i.e Clairvoyant”

Actually, that was a mistake, I lost that very tight balance I was trying to achieve. I slightly and momentarily slipped into what is termed “physical mediumship.” This could also be considered “trance mediumship” (although these are not usually congruant terms, just in this instance). I had wanted to maintain a third-party perspective where I WAS AWARE (not involved) and we refer to that as “control.” So, that bit of drama was not anticipated, nor preferred, I accidentally let the impressons MJ was making on me be “felt,” which would be something of an empathic kind of thing (I took those feelings on.)

Sorry.

ChrisTian

Comment by ChrisTian — September 15, 2009 @ 3:39 am | Reply

• Wow that sounds better than Sex.

Comment by ladybeads — September 15, 2009 @ 11:04 am | Reply

• Wow! Dr. Christian, what an amazing thing. I thought Michael was re-living that moment before crossing over.

Comment by nikki — September 18, 2009 @ 2:55 pm | Reply

• Ooooh, the empath thing. Lovely when you get a pounding headache before the ambulance goes by, before you know there is one. Which is why I asked you once how you “felt” and you said, there’s nothing to feel. Well, I feel it, in my heart, very bizarre. It’s a split second and is a specific answer to a specific question. I have to figure out how not take on everybody’s emotion, it took me 30 years to figure out that not everything I feel is mine. Talk about DUUUUUUUUUH!

Comment by Wondering — September 18, 2009 @ 9:29 pm | Reply

• Do you actively try to avoid the function of an empath when channeling? Wouldn’t it also be possible for a spirit to let you act as an empath without the trance mediumship? This is what confuses me. It’s just really hard to to not get “lost” in any kind of empathic bang on the head. Especially if you’re in trance at the same time. How did you find your way back?

So, would you find a way to a)channel and b)act as empath at the same time without slipping into trance?

Comment by Wondering — September 19, 2009 @ 2:16 pm | Reply

5. Insanity and Genius is two sides of the same coin. Makes me wonder if perhaps Manic Depression or BiPolar symptons did not play a role in MJ life? or the family? La Toya, Janet talked about depression back in the 90s.

Comment by Faith — September 10, 2009 @ 4:24 pm | Reply

• I have a relative in the medical field who says that he probably was bi-polar which was probably environmentally induced. He ate well enough for his body to be chemically balanced but his mind and his environment did not mesh.

Also, Michael and Janet battled with eating disorders. I am telling you, when you REALLY stop to think what Michael endured physically and mentally, we are lucky to have had him until 2009. Thanks for hanging in there, Michael.

Spiritually speaking though, a part of me believes that Michael’s life was not taken as much as he lay it down. He yielded in some way. I am not calling it “suicide” because I don’t believe he would leave those children, but perhaps he welcomed eternal rest.

Comment by Princess — September 10, 2009 @ 4:34 pm | Reply

• I am on the borderline with my last paragraph above because he said through Dr. von lahr, “Hang in there, pops. Don’t throw in the towel…I never did.”

Comment by Princess — September 10, 2009 @ 4:37 pm | Reply

• He was quoted in the twisted media as being scared of certain people.Tohme Tohme
          In the Channel he said the Doctors did not understand what he was saying? Misdiagnosed then, perhaps? its like saying you have a headache and they give asprin. When in actually you have a concussion and bleeding from the brain.

Comment by Faith — September 10, 2009 @ 4:51 pm | Reply

• This is correct (second sentence.)

ChrisTian

Comment by ChrisTian — September 15, 2009 @ 3:43 am | Reply

• Bipolar, … I don’t think so.

Eating disorder, … I don’t think so.

IMHO

ChrisTian

Comment by ChrisTian — September 15, 2009 @ 3:46 am | Reply

• I agree with you Dr. Von Lahr.

Comment by Sheryl — September 19, 2009 @ 1:35 pm | Reply

• “La Toya, Janet talked about depression back in the 90s.”

You mean they had depression way back in the 90’s too?

Comment by ChrisTian — September 15, 2009 @ 3:34 am | Reply

• I don’t believe Michael was bipolar.

Comment by Kate — September 15, 2009 @ 1:31 pm | Reply

6. Michael is kind of quiet tonight. I guess he wants us to study and contemplate.

Comment by Princess — September 10, 2009 @ 10:27 pm | Reply

• Ohh please, don’t get him going. I need some sleep tonight.

Comment by ChrisTian — September 11, 2009 @ 12:47 am | Reply

• LOL

Comment by Kate — September 11, 2009 @ 6:11 am | Reply

• I’ll try keep him busy tonight Dr. Von Lahr, I have lots of work to do. So hopefully you will get some sleep!

Comment by Sheryl — September 18, 2009 @ 7:08 pm | Reply

• No worries he was with me since I had to do something he had to do once. So yeah. I can try engage him in some music games but when it’s time for me to sleep I can send him over…when he’s not busy digging through my music. He can get pretty silly when I whine of too much somber stuff.

Comment by Wondering — September 18, 2009 @ 9:18 pm | Reply

• It doesn’t matter how busy he is with us, he will still go to Dr. Von Lahr as well. He really is able to spread himself around all at once. Thats what I call multi-tasking.

Comment by Sheryl — September 19, 2009 @ 1:31 pm | Reply

7. Ummm….Just saw the commercial for O’s show on our favorite topic. The tears started streaming when I heard her compassion concerning Michael. In addition, I read yesterday that she had to get permission from Mrs. Katherine to use the footage. I don’t believe O would exploit Michael’s mother like that. We all need to get our boxes of tissues ready. I think Michael is going to really tug at our heartstrings.

I just hope that she speaks truth to power, and not measure her words for ratings or sponsorship. Dr. von Lahr said that all Michael wanted was to hear our truths about him so that he could listen. Whatever it is that O wishes she had said when Michael was alive, I hope she says it now.

Comment by Princess — September 11, 2009 @ 6:05 pm | Reply

• Princes: “Dr. von Lahr said that all Michael wanted was to hear our truths about him so that he could listen.”

That “our truths about him” part doesn’t ring right to my memory. It might be my pension for preciseness. My intention was that Michael wanted us to think all issues out, including all the motives, possibilities, likelihoods, alternatives and things like that, and INCLUDING or preference and predjudices, SO THAT we could re-approach him and his subjects from an informed position.

Sorry if I miscommunicated.

Comment by ChrisTian — September 15, 2009 @ 3:33 am | Reply

• No, I should have apologize. I should have written our “INTERPRETATION” of truth or Presumption.

Comment by Princess — September 15, 2009 @ 10:08 am | Reply

8. Dr. von Lahr,

I understand there is still bickering about Michael’s final resting place within his family. Where would Michael like his body to rest or does it matter?

Comment by Princess — September 11, 2009 @ 9:44 pm | Reply

• There is an actual Post titled on this subject. Check the homepage for Michael jackson’s funeral arrangement comments.

Comment by ChrisTian — September 12, 2009 @ 12:53 am | Reply

9. “He wasn’t God, but he was Godlike. Michael was certainly the closest thing to God that I’ve ever seen.” – Latoya Jackson

Comment by Princess — September 11, 2009 @ 10:36 pm | Reply

• I agree with her. The more I watch his interviews and listen to the music, I see that he was not the Average Joe. He had a very Angelic quality about him. It’s hard to put into words. I feel like if he accidently brushed by me and touched my hand, that spot would glow.

Comment by nikki — September 18, 2009 @ 2:49 pm | Reply

• I feel the word is very “Spiritual” which could be described as “God” like. When it comes down to everything about Michael and what Michael was all about, I feel it is “Spirituality”. That is the feeling I get from him.

Comment by Sheryl — September 19, 2009 @ 1:20 pm | Reply

10. Dr. von Lahr,

Ian asked Michael about regrets, and before Michael’s response gets misinterpreted or exploited can you explain his answer. I understand what he means by acting like one of them (the children) instead of being the adult/parent figure, but please explain. Thanks

Comment by Princess — September 12, 2009 @ 10:23 pm | Reply

• This would put me in the position of speaking for MJ. It is too big of a question. It should be VERY obvious he was “hedging.” But why, … could he have [wanted] people to think the question out for themselves FIRST, before having it posed? Probably. Ian’s question was too open ended.

Comment by ChrisTian — September 15, 2009 @ 3:25 am | Reply

• Michael could have been an Ivy League Professor – LOL!

Comment by Princess — September 15, 2009 @ 8:30 pm | Reply

• I was thinking of MJ as an opera star. Can you imagine the costumes, the wigs, the makeup he would wear and the moves. The songs he would create. It would turn Opera on its ear. Lets see…… Billie Jean or Bad as Opera. Wonder what gangbangers look like back in Mozart’s day.
          Which brings to mind MJJ was working on some classical pieces. When I was in high school i use to create whole classical arrangments in my head. I just did not know what a talent i had.

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 17, 2009 @ 9:11 am | Reply

• Did I get this right? Did you really mean to say, “Michael Jackson, the Opera?” That might mean something different than he being an opera star.

Maybe Oprah could MC. It’s not over till …

ChrisTian

Comment by ChrisTian — September 18, 2009 @ 4:28 am | Reply

• I saw him as an Opera Star but an Opera about MJ now that would be different. Three Mo Tenors could sing.

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 18, 2009 @ 4:06 pm | Reply

• Oh God, please no “MJ the Opera”. I can only imagine the horror. And especially don’t tell Andrew Lloyd Webber about tht idea…I’ll go slice my wrists just in case.

But when I look at MJ I think Haendel, Gluck and Italian renaissance Opera. I am thinking Commedia dell’arte- look a the lifesize dolls he collected- I swear he knew what commedia dell’arte meant- while to Bashir it was just another freak thing. Deus ex machina and the whole nine yards- look at his shows, that’s renaissance opera today.

The angel coming from the ceiling (now, that is SO “Orpheo e Euridice” that it’s blatant)- only with him it was “Will you be there.” The dude had a freakin’ tank on stage. If I am not mistaken he started the concerts at the “Dangerous” tour with “O Fortuna” from Carl Orff’s “Carmina Burana”- you can’t possibly get any more dramatic than that- that rivals the italian opera in Shmalz and Drama.
                Down to the acting in an opera that is usually so over the top that even the last person in a huge opera house get’s it. MJ was just the same.

Who has seen the movie “Farinelli”? Farinelli was the epitome of adored opera singer. Yes, a castrato, but that’s beside the point. Stefano Dionisi created an excellent Farinelli. Just look, MJ looks as if he belonged into era as well.

Women were practically throwing themselves at Farinelli- Farinelli was what MJ was in our age.

Watch “Live in Bucharest”- things are even structured like an opera. He starts the show with an overture- Carmina Burana. Dramatic stage entrace, his “toaster jump”. That’s so opera that I am grinning every single time.

And not to forget his voice. Now, he does not sound like a Farinelli= he has AMAZING control over his head “register”, that is not a falsetto. He is NOT a countertenor and not even an Alto, although that’s the closest desription. But than again he is not- I went to several opera’s with Altos and Countertenors.

I guess he kept his actual voice very much “in check” in the public. There are very few public examples of him using his more “everyday” range- I guess he wanted to keep that part to himself. I don’t think the “Peter Pan” high-voice stage persona was the real person. And he had excellent control over his voice, I am glowing with envy.

Here he goes really deep, that is one dude that knew how to drive somebody wild. (boys and girls have your heart medication ready)

He is definitely laying it on thick there- but you still can hear about where his speaking voice could be, at least I hear that.
                That man knew every single thing about drama, how to get what across.

Another example is his speech at James Brown’s Funeral.

I am a former singer and I would have loved nothing more than to sit him down by a harpsichord and go through some Haendel Arias. Even not knowing how to read sheet music (I can help out with that!!) I am sure it would have ended badly, namely me being carried away by security worshipping at his vocal cords. I would have loved to hear him try some baroque music.

He said he loved Tschaikovsky Nutcracker- no wonder. The Nutcracker is extremely structured just like the HIStory Tour concerts were. Tschaikovsky was given very precise instruction on what to compose- 30 bars of mysterious, 20 bars of hopeful music and so on. Tschaikovsky was an innovator in ballet music- and I can see how that would tie into MJ. Mjs music was extremely structured, we analyzed it in school. His use of methods and style throughout the ages went from “imitation medieval style” (“Carmina Burana”‘s libretto are medieval poems in three languages), through baroque and even Romanticism.

Okay, I am getting very excited, I could spend hours comparing.

Comment by Wondering — September 18, 2009 @ 11:20 pm | Reply

• Not to mention how carefully he managed to become the “androgynous” (seemingly) perfection that actually reminds me of a Japanese Ideal. He managed to become the canvas that every gender, every culture, every sexual orientation and every age group could project their own preference upon. That’s crafty!

Comment by Wondering — September 18, 2009 @ 11:35 pm | Reply

• HaHaHaHaHa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Princess — September 20, 2009 @ 12:04 pm | Reply

• The laugh is in response to Oprah being MC because it’s not over till……

Comment by Princess — September 20, 2009 @ 12:07 pm | Reply

• I think Ian was insinuating something, and Michael was maybe “wondering why this question was asked” due to the fact he has answered the question hundreds of times, to interviews, Police, in Court, etc. Ian must realize we are ALL human and not perfect, we make mistakes, God Forgives. In my opinion that question was a typical Tabloid question. It was offensive to hear him ask that at a time when we had one and possibly the only opportunity to communicate with Michael. How many times have we heard these questions posed to Michael, asked and answered multiple times.

Comment by nikki — September 18, 2009 @ 4:52 pm | Reply

• I have always thought that Ian was trying to get Michael to admit he “touched” inapropriately, I could be wrong on this, but Sheryl has a different take on it. Michael’s answer really didn’t relate to the accusation, but I think Ian misinterpreted it as being a “confession.” Because of the way Ian couched the question. As usual, if you watch Michael’s interviews, when people pry, he just answers honestly and doesn’t realize how others twist the words to fit what they want to hear.

Comment by nikki — September 18, 2009 @ 2:47 pm | Reply

• i have the same take as you Nikki. I need to find Sheryl take.

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 18, 2009 @ 4:07 pm | Reply

• Did I have a take on that, I cannot remember?

Comment by Sheryl — September 18, 2009 @ 6:51 pm | Reply

• Hey Niki, I had commented on Michael saying in the channelling that he was not a child(10 years old) as was suggested in the trial by the shrink. Michael said he was clever, had business ideas and aspirations. Don’t think I commented on Ian asking Michael if he had anything he would like to come clean about. I agree Ian was trying to get a confession out of Michael. I thought it was inapropriate to ask a question like that.

Comment by Sheryl — September 18, 2009 @ 7:18 pm | Reply

11. I thought what Madonna said last night at the VMA was the hightlight of the whole show. Yet another glimpse into his private life.

Comment by ladybeads — September 14, 2009 @ 9:25 am | Reply

• It was very touching speech. And the “This Is It!” trailer make me pull my hair out in tears.
      Why, why God didn’t let him perform at least one concert???!!! T_T

Comment by Angeli-Ka — September 14, 2009 @ 11:48 am | Reply

• I just watched it. WOW!!!! Her words were angelic. She tugged at my heartstrings. We don’t have to worry, y’all because the TRUTH shall prevail.

Comment by Princess — September 14, 2009 @ 4:45 pm | Reply

• I think Madonna gave everyone a “wake-up” call and caused everyone to re-evaluate themselves. I think all of them were so busy with their lives that they didn’t realize the impact of hurt caused to Michael when they turned their backs on him. I noticed that they literally went nuts at the sight and sound of him. Michael is working his magic! Also, now these Movie stars are checking themselves into Rehab for Prescription Addiction. Michael, thank you.

Comment by nikki — September 18, 2009 @ 4:46 pm | Reply

12. i found what i belive to be of MJJ and Blanket suggested by Kate was it?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Anx5YPKzXBA

I agree karmatically, harmonically, melodically, intrinsically the children are MJJ. I also belive in the past life they might have been mother, father, son, daughter, sister or brother, wife or husband.
    I also wonder about the implications of the children not having the oportunity to be raised further by thier father? This is karmatic for me.
    My mother was taken away(reared by a neighboor) from her mother and father when she was 5 yeard old and was moved from down south to up north.
    She always missed the kindness of her mother and father for the woman who raised her was wicked. Took an axe to my mother who ran away in time. She is greatful for this wicked woman without she would not have meet my father and a new spiritual path. So though the children are MJJ, I ponder the reasons/or work they must do to adjust. And will that adjustment bring happiness to thier lives or dispair.

Comment by ladybeads — September 15, 2009 @ 2:14 pm | Reply

• Errr, I don’t think I was the one who suggested anything about MJJ and Blanket… but in any case, I agree with you. I agree that no matter what, Prince, Paris, and Blanket ARE Michael’s children. He chose them to be his children, they chose him to be their dad. That’s the only thing that matters.

Dr. von Lahr mentioned something about the children in response to Nikki’s post:

“They will have a difficult time in life, Nikki, because they well be de’facto experts on their father, and therefore will be expected to bear the burdon of explaining Michael Jackson’s motives, characteristics, proclivities based on a popular or media based set of beliefs. They will and should have difficulty with this responsibility. That would not be fair.”

Comment by Kate — September 17, 2009 @ 3:12 am | Reply

• I feel kind of sorry for what the future will bring them. I hope they have happy lives and not get messed up like Farrah’s son or the Ozzy kids.

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 17, 2009 @ 9:08 am | Reply

• so sorry hard to keep track .

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 17, 2009 @ 9:12 am | Reply

• I know! Haha…

Dr. von Lahr, just a suggestion. Maybe you could change your WordPress settings to show the number of comments each post has so it will reflect on the sidebar? One page has had more than 500 comments already and it’s very difficult to keep track of any new comments on the other posts.

Comment by Kate — September 17, 2009 @ 9:58 am | Reply

• I wish. Already visited this. I would have to go custom, which I don’t have the time for while on tour (LOL, yes, I actually work.) As suggested earlier, when I get back I may tie a community forum to his Blog, so it can do the several things that have been suggested.

ChrisTian

Comment by ChrisTian — September 18, 2009 @ 4:24 am | Reply

• QUESTION: Do any of you get the sense that Michael was “observing” the children. Observing, to UNDERSTAND children, and what he missed? A vicarious thing. That is what I sense when I connect with him, sometimes.

IMHO

ChrisTian

Comment by ChrisTian — September 18, 2009 @ 4:33 am | Reply

• Yes, it also makes me wonder what childhood illness he may have had since he was particular interested in observing children who were sickly or not considered “normal” (whatever normal is). I felt that too.

Comment by Princess — September 18, 2009 @ 9:21 am | Reply

• The song he wrote Little Susie strikes a chord with your observation Dr. Lahr. I am still doing my best to connect to Michael.
            part of the lyrics

It was all for God’s sake
            For her singing the tune
            For someone to feel her despair
            To be damned to know hoping is dead and you’re doomed
            Then to scream out
            And nobody’s there…

She knew no one cared…

the music is haunting, the orchestration of the piece puts one in a very sullen mood. He used violins to convey softness and innocence against

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 18, 2009 @ 3:56 pm | Reply

• also the angelic choir that starts out the piece puts one in a religious place i.e. church . Then you hear little suzie winding up her music box and singing and humming . I can visualize it all. It would have made a heartfelt screen play if MJ ever wrote it.
              Micheal created art, he drew we dont talk abou that. He might have wrote some screen plays?

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 18, 2009 @ 4:01 pm | Reply

• In an interview Michael said he invited sick and disadvantaged kids to Neverland because he felt that they were not leading a normal childhood. He had not lead a normal childhood either and could therefore relate to them and he wanted to help by letting them do some of the normal things that they would otherwise not have the opportunity of doing (movies, rides etc).

Michael did not have the opportunity of mixing with other kids when he was young, so I agree that he was observing the kids and trying to compensate for his missed childhood. I still feel there was aspiritual connection with them as well.

Comment by Sheryl — September 19, 2009 @ 1:09 pm | Reply

• Hello Dr. Von Lahr.
          sorry to barge in…
          I have been following the discussions…
          this one hit the right note with me…
          to your comment re:Michael “observing” children vicariously (i.e. experiencing through another by imagining)- this was always my understanding of him…I have always felt this about him. Just look at his innocent lyrics and nature. There was never anythings sinister about him.

Comment by Irina — September 18, 2009 @ 2:41 pm | Reply

• Oh absolutely, yes. To us adults it’s common knowledge that an apple wall fall to the ground when you falls of the tree. It is fascinating to watch Babies and Toddler for who this the funniest thing on earth. It can be an annoying game for adult- I actually tried to shield my child from one particular person who scolded him for it. “oh, you’re doing it on purpose”- yes, of course, because to my child it was FUN to figure out gravity.

Michael did just the same. It’s incredible to study your child’s face, a toddler is still so very honest in every reaction. Right now hubby and child are blowing bubbles together-and I am studying the faces.

I am sure Michael also studied the way a child moves vs. a teenager, vs a man, vs a woman, an older person. He was a dancer- a dancer lives from that kind of observation. A singer too how your voice changes with the way your body moves. You’ll sound a heck of a lot different sitting up straigt, slouching etc- nothing new really.

He also got into miming a lot- nothing more observatory than that. I think he wanted to find out how the heck a toddler that is so honest in every facial expressions turns into an adult. Adults are virtually a different species than a child, especially younger children.

Comment by Wondering — September 18, 2009 @ 10:06 pm | Reply

• I am sorry I can’t go back to my comments and edit mistakes. I had a long day, sorry.

Comment by Wondering — September 18, 2009 @ 10:07 pm | Reply

• I actually think that Michael thought of himself as being the age of a child when he was with them. I saw a video when McCauley was very young and they were in Germany I think (could be wrong) and the two of them were throwing water balloons over the balcony onto the fans, and the fans were going nuts! Michael was autographing the balloons, but not once did Michael try to stop “Mac” the two of them acted like young kids do. In fact if it weren’t for Michael’s size, you would assume he was a youngster the same age as Mac.

Comment by nikki — September 24, 2009 @ 6:26 pm | Reply

• Hi Nikki, it was in the Bahamas I think!

Comment by Liz — September 24, 2009 @ 6:51 pm | Reply

• Yes, in my opinion, Michael could well have been “observing” the children to have a better understanding, not only of them, but also of himself.

In my profession, I work with children with behavior problems. Observation plays a big role in my job but the thing is, it takes a very open mind and empathic heart to actually understand what the children are going through. As the teacher, I have the advantage of being “unattached” to the child, unlike the parents or immediate family members, and that alone helps me be unbiased towards my observations. Note that observation can be tainted with personal biases caused by past experiences.

I mentioned that Michael was observing the children to also understand himself. I think that because when you work with kids, it makes you recall your childhood and how your experiences in those years shaped you to be who you are today.

Comment by Kate — September 20, 2009 @ 3:24 am | Reply

• I think Paris is going to go into the Medical Field. A Doctor. I don’t know why I think that I guess I just have a feeling. I think she will work at her Father’s Children’s Cancer Hospital.

Comment by nikki — September 18, 2009 @ 4:41 pm | Reply

13. Okay, for those who have not seen the Oprah show about MJJ (like Dr. von Lahr and myself), here is a link to the video. Someone was fast enough to record it and kind enough to upload it, so thanks to whoever he/she is.

Comment by Kate — September 17, 2009 @ 9:54 am | Reply

• Sheesh, the embed code didn’t work. Anyway, here it is:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhqeXM4L44u5K9th5D

Comment by Kate — September 17, 2009 @ 9:54 am | Reply

• I must say I’m very disappointed. Maybe I was expected to much from it.
      I watched original interview 3 or 4 time, if I wanted to re-watch it, i could do it any time, and i do.. So, what about was that fuzz with permission from Michael’s mother to show the tape and sequences left behind live broadcast, some exclusives…where are they?
      Only new things we see is Oprah’s point of view…nothing spectacular or unexpected. OK, I thought they become friends, apparently they not.

Comment by Angeli-Ka — September 17, 2009 @ 11:39 am | Reply

• Does he look super thin to you more than normal? I hope to see the movie but if not i will buy the DVD. He just looks super duper thin not being critcal but if he was as a friend somebody needed to get him to eat.

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 17, 2009 @ 1:55 pm | Reply

• Yeah, Michael looked really thin on those rehearsal videos (wait, were you talking about that one?). I simply thought that he might have unintentionally lost weight due to the grueling hours he spent on the rehearsals and stuff but you’re right, he needed to eat. Where else would he get his physical energy from if not from food…

Comment by Kate — September 17, 2009 @ 3:16 pm | Reply

• Michael was the same weight when he left us that he was at the Sheriff’s office when he had the court case. He was 120 lbs.

Comment by nikki — September 18, 2009 @ 4:38 pm | Reply

• he looks like he is 90lbs. however the initial video release where he way singing “They dont care about us.” he looked ok but still taunt in the face.
            the video that was just release a few days ago first week in Sept — with him singing – i forgot the song.. but anyone he looks smaller. so one must have been shot earlier in the rehearsal schedule. Because he looks not himself even at 120 pounds.
            There is no quarantee that what we see in this movie will be ALL OF MJ. I am sorry y

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 18, 2009 @ 8:01 pm | Reply

• i took film at columbia collge here in chicago. I know what kinds of things can be done to fake it. We all have seen stuff in videos that were fabricated and the technology that is digital today is amazing. I toured a school my son wanted to go to. the school is all digital from games, movies, music, even the so called library only has computers. NO BOOKS. SO MY GUESS is this some actor my be standing in for some of this film to be released in October oops thier I go with my conspiracies again.

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 18, 2009 @ 8:06 pm | Reply

• He does look very frail and his surroundings even made an complain to ANG with a great concern about his state of health…but, they were shout up, naturally.
        And I didn’t like his dance moves on “Human nature”, it just look nothing like Michael…errr..his “This is it” speech look and sound nothing like him either. Can drugs change person walk, talk and, years long perfected in to almost automation, moves that much? I’m trying very hard not to fall in all conspiracy theories surfaced after his dead…but, sometimes things seems so odd and fishy…is very hard not to.

Comment by Angeli-Ka — September 18, 2009 @ 12:23 am | Reply

• yes I agree. Human Nature is one of my favorite songs. I saw himt and I am like…. that AINT Michael. The moves were funny as well, not his moves. He could have sung and had the dancers do all the moves. Who said he had to dance. Its like a shell of a person we once knew or better yet IMPOSTER!. His voice was off – maybe the rumor of throat cancer was true?Yes the face on the THIS IS IT PROMO was way way off for me.
          I hate to say it but it was like this person who is a functioning alchoholic. you think you are ok but everyone see it.

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 18, 2009 @ 3:45 pm | Reply

• Hi Guys, Michael’s singing coach was asked in an interview how Michael’s voice was. He said it was getting stronger and would improve as the shows went on. He said during the rehersals Michael had not been singing all the songs as he was saving his voice.

As far as the weight goes, he was thin, as I explained earlier, if his liver was toxic from all the drugs, then it is no wonder he didn’t eat much as he would feel sick all the time. He would have no apetite. But if he was taking Glutathione then that should have detoxed the liver. But then again he had so much meds in him, maybe the glutathione could not detox it enough.

Comment by Sheryl — September 18, 2009 @ 8:20 pm | Reply

• I felt like crying after watching the trailer. He is off kilter, off balance and OFF KEY. Not to mention that his 500 layers of clothing still can’t hide the fact that his weight was absolutely not healthy, despite him having being skinny all his life. I am almost afraid to go see “This is it” because I have a feeling it’s like watching the death of somebody unfolding in front of your eyes. And you also have to take into account that AEG is going to show you only what they consider the “best” footage. I agree with Faith, it’s like watching the outer broken shell of someone.

That statement of the vocal coach confuses me. No professional musician would start a series of engagements “hoping” his vocal abilities would improve THROUGHOUT the concert series.

Also, a rehearsal has several functions. Usually all parties involved practice separately for a long time. The footage so far shown are stage rehearsals. Stage rehearsals are there to bring the parties together. At that point any artist should not be worrying anymore about “small” stuff like choreography and especially Intonation. At a stage rehearsal you should be able to do things in your sleep. It’s the time to transfer the things you rehearsed onto the big stage because that is world’s different of practicing next to a baby grand in a ballet studio.

It’s also very expensive to have the big stage running with all of the electricity required, lights etc. You only get limited time on the “big” stage.

None of this make sense to me. Not only can medication make your brain foggy, it also throws off your hearing. And if your inner ear is out of whack, not only have you a hard time with your intonation, you also have a hard time standing up- which is why deaf people can have a hard time riding a bicycle.

Than add the weight loss, that can have some serious effects on the way your body resonates. Not to say that every singer needs to have the physique of a Pavarotti- but you simply can’t start a serious of concerts already that light weight. You body is you instrument- and as singer you are used to a certain way your body is your resonating body- like a violin, or a guitar. You NEED a minimum of substance that you are used to even hit the notes you need to hit. How was he supposed to be able to do 50 shows if by his own admission he lost about 5 pounds with every show? If the propofol would have killed him, than the added weight loss throughout the shows would have a posed a serious threat to his heart. Karen Faye said he was spoonfed- no wonder his heart gave out. Even 5 pounds can have a huge impact on how you control your voice.

Add some undiagnosed condition to that and I am amazed he was around until the 25th of June. He’s human. He also was a 50 year old man. Like it or not, a 50 year old moves differently than the 30 something he was during the “Dangerous” Tour. Heck, even the vocal cords of a 50 year old man are a lot different than those of a 20 year old who spends hours practicing.

Your vocal cords have to be trained like any other muscle- you don’t rehearse and you immediately lose that dexterity. Like any pianist of guitarist you have to train your vocal cords or you lose the ability to use them on a professional level. Which is why I understand the statement of the vocal coach even less. You hope that you that you can keep your voice at the same hight level that you start out with- not hope you get better. This naturally happens to most productions because you and your company will get more accustomed to your specific stage, lights etc- you’re more in tune with each other, you basically need to develop empathic abilities. You don’t need “cues” anymore, you don’t count “1,2,3-now!” anymore, you’re so fluid that you don’t have to think about it anymore. You are the music, you feel it, basically have to feel your place in space. None of that works well if you’re a)sick b)under the influence and struggling with life in general. My instructors would know after a single spoken sentence of mine what kind of day I had.

And no serious music director on earth (even during a stage rehearsal) would let you go one when you repeatedly end segments a whole step down from the original key. He’d let you MAYBE go on and say “nice, but you where dropping the tension at end, try again.” The really good ones will interrupt you right away. I remember that his life perfomance of “Human Nature” was always the breaking point- even in “Life in Bucharest”- but that was also trying to hear yourself in the middle of thousands of screaming people- that ain’t an opera stage where you can hear yourself- you need electronic help or you’re way off. And on a rehearsal stage with an empty audience you should be hearing everything- and MJ has been hearing himself his whole life on a stage with artificial acoustics, the button in your ear.

The best training for any kind of choir or orchestra is to sing/play with your eyes closed. You don’t stare at your conductor anymore. You have to feel the others, you have to breath together, you have to find a tempo that all of you feel together.

I apologize for being so long-winded but I am trying to explain my point of view as a musician. On any MJ board you usually get attacked for voicing any of those concerns. What the clips showed was worlds apart from let’s say the rehearsal footage from the Dangerous Tour. And it was word’s apart from MJ himself. I can’t even watch it more than once because I have a hard time stomaching it.

I also think that MJ and the general concept of “aging” don’t mesh very well. Every ballet dancer and singer know that there will be the time of saying your goodbye to the stage- singers become conductors, instructors, sing the occasional concert etc. Ballet dancer choreograph, instruct, run dancing companies.

I am not sure MJ came to terms with the fact of being 50 years old- and I think that is partly fueled by knowing your fans loved you so much during a certain “era.” So many fans keep referring to certain looks in his younger years- Bad, or Dangerous. That must be very, very confusing and maybe downright hurtful at times.
              I would compare it to a female actress who constantly gets compared to professional pictures of being in her 20ies.
              Trying to please the fans that adore you and coming to terms with your aging process.

Men (especially singers) have slight advantage of how long they can sing on the same professional levels. Female voices have it a bit harder, males usually retired a bit older from the stage. (but hey, we live longer).

MJ is the last person I expected to sit on a bar stool on stage but looking at the “This is it” Trailer felt like a knife in the heart.

Comment by Wondering — September 20, 2009 @ 6:01 pm | Reply

• I liked your detailed information, I would say that take Elvis as an example, still making millions, his fans grew up with him, all aging at the same rate, no one cares, same for Mick Jagger, Elton John, Paul McCartney, all aging, and beautifully I might add. I grew up with all of them, they know they are still loved and even though their voices have changed a little, we still love them. Michael, we love, love, love you. Relax Michael, you have our hearts.

Comment by nikki — September 23, 2009 @ 7:48 pm | Reply

• Maybe Michael was going to do more lip syncing. At his age (sorry Michael), given his weight and health problems, medications, Insomnia, I doubt he could have danced and sang exactly like he used to, that is hard enough for a fit healthy person to do.

They had finished the rehersals, but Michael was still practicing with the band and back up singers, so there were obviously still “things” that needed improving/ironing out.
                I understand that the singing coach should have said Michael was in top form. This was said after Michael was dead and with the drugs emerging and possible footage being released like it was, the coach was trying to stand up for Michael and say “hey guys he was imporoving and give a concert or two and he would be back in top form”. Remember they had already cancelled/postponed the first few shows, at apparently Michael’s request, he needed more time. But we do not know for sure when Michael started rehersals. I have some friends who never book the first few shows of a concert as they always say the shows do improve as they go on. I believe the shows do improve, even if they are in top form when they started they do improve as they go on. It is just how good they were when they started that is the actual debating point. But I did read somewhere that he would not show up some days for rehersals due to his health, he would take a day or two off. But then Michael was a perfectionist and always put in a lot of hard work. I think when it comes down to the crunch, the meds/insomnia were affecting him, Michael knew it and that was why he was trying to cut them down and get off them. He knew he could not perform properly with a foggy brain. Other people were going to be making money so I suppose they pushed him as well.

My personal opinion is that he would not have been able to complete all 50 shows. I feel Michael knew deep down that he could not do all the shows, as much as he asked for the guiness book of records to be there when he completed the 50 shows, he knew he could not do it. We must remember Michael originally only wanted to do 10 shows. He wanted his children to see him perform and his fans to have their last concert.

Michael could have lip synced through all his songs and his fans would still have been happy.

I think when it comes to the crunch, Michael wanted a few shows to make some money and restart his career (not in the sence of touring but cd sales etc). The people backing him were going to be making money, they just needed a warm body on stage to dance. With lip syncing, did it really matter to them if he actually sand much at all. As long as he inteacted with fans between songs, that was all they needed.

Comment by Sheryl — September 24, 2009 @ 10:31 am | Reply

• Did you see the video of Michael and his brothers in New York at Madison Square Garden. Now there he really looks drugged, exhausted and really out of it. He didn’t even smile once. It appears he was just going through the motions. I was very surprised when I watched it and curious as to why his bros. didn’t notice his physical state.

Comment by nikki — September 24, 2009 @ 6:31 pm | Reply

• I feel Michael did at times run on “Autopilot” due to the medications, they make the brain feel “foggy” – I speak from experience. If I take into account all the meds in his system at the time of death, it makes me wonder if he had been having those large “cocktails” in the weeks prior to his death as Dr. Murray was reportedly giving them to him to try wean him off the Diprivan. Although they didn’t make Michael sleep and his body had grown accustomed to them, they must have had an effect on other parts of his body, example, co-ordination, speech etc.

I didn’t see the new released footage. Michael had apparently created new dance moves.

Comment by Sheryl — September 19, 2009 @ 1:54 pm | Reply

• Someonelink the ftage so we all see it. saw Michael’s speech for the O2, he did seem a little “foggy” but remember the time change, again and insomnia, and his practicing. Also he was a man of “few words” hard to get a handle on his general health when he only makes two or three sentences.

Comment by nikki — September 23, 2009 @ 7:55 pm | Reply

• This is really appreciated. I would like to sit down in peace and quiet (where does one find that, BTW) and get his oppinion. Just thinking about it I can tell where he would go and what he is likely to say or think, but STILL, I would like to get a direct and immediate response.

Comment by ChrisTian — September 18, 2009 @ 4:25 am | Reply

• Of you don’t have small children: bathroom, bathroom, bathroom. My husband always knocks and asks if I am okay because it’s so quiet in there. Good time to think. If you have small children, no way.

Comment by Wondering — September 18, 2009 @ 9:12 pm | Reply

• I don’t have small children. I have my mother, sister and niece living with me. The only place I get peace is in the attic. My nephew and niece are coming to live with me as well while they attend school. Oh no, anyone willing to rent me a room?

Comment by Sheryl — September 18, 2009 @ 11:15 pm | Reply

• I hear guys especially love to retreat to their garage…

Comment by Wondering — September 18, 2009 @ 11:26 pm | Reply

• Fortunately for me, I can find peace and quiet in my bedroom. But there are times when I just have to get out of the house and where I’d usually go to is somewhere nature-ish. It doesn’t matter where it is along as it makes me feel out of the hustle and bustle of city life. BUT, unfortunately for you Dr. von Lahr, you’re as busy as a bee so I guess you’ll have to try Wondering’s or Sheryl’s suggestion, heehee…

Or you could try the library. It’s so quiet in there, haha. Or the cemetery. Okay the last one sounds freaky but I’ve read somewhere that it’s all hype that cemeteries are freaky. “Ghosts” don’t stay with their bodies, the author said that there would be more spirits in a church because they’d find solace there in the house of God. Dunno if it’s true but it makes sense to me.

Comment by Kate — September 20, 2009 @ 2:55 am | Reply

14. I just come accros something very fascinating:

Video quality is very low, but what really matter is the sound. I was amazed. Like OMG!!!! I knew he records songs on tape with his voice … but every single part of melody, strings, bass, drums, piano, base part and contra-parts..so detailed..and he remembers every sound after many years…And listen to the final words…OK, Im speechless…just completely O_O
    The story behind from Wiki:
    “The Girl Is Mine” has been the subject of two plagiarism lawsuits. Both instances required Jackson to testify in court, and each lawsuit found in the favour of the singer and his record label. The first legal trial occurred in 1984, with Fred Sanford claiming that Jackson had cut a tape of his song, “Please Love Me Now”. Jackson, however, insisted that he composed “The Girl Is Mine”. The $5 million copyright suit was closed after the jury of five men and a woman reached a verdict in the favour of Jackson. Their verdict was reached after a three day deliberation. Jackson was not a defendant in the trial but testified to maintain his credibility.James Klenk, Jackson’s attorney, praised the singer upon the jury’s verdict. “The man is a genius. He doesn’t need anyone else’s songs. His own words were the key.” During the court proceedings, Jackson revealed how he composes his songs. “I put them in a tape recorder and I orally sing them into the tape, and that’s how it happens.”One juror stated, “His presentation indicated that he was well able to develop his own songs.”

Comment by Angeli-Ka — September 17, 2009 @ 1:08 pm | Reply

• I watched the videos, thank you for giving us the link. There really aren’t words to describe his talent. He’s so darn cute! Even tho’ the tape is pretty bad. You can just see the innocence he has, not only in his talking, but his face. No anger, just patience. Most people would be so tired of these constant questions that I would think they would begin to be very combative. We don’t have to be concerned that someone could “steal” his secrets to his music creation, no one else has that special ability.

Comment by nikki — September 18, 2009 @ 4:35 pm | Reply

• Michael was a genius the way he composed his music.

Comment by Sheryl — September 19, 2009 @ 12:15 am | Reply

• I love to hear him Beat box, he did that for Oprah, but she cut that part out.

Comment by nikki — September 18, 2009 @ 7:29 pm | Reply

• thanks as a flute and sax player this is wonderful. thanks for the link

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 18, 2009 @ 7:55 pm | Reply

15. i read that within 4 weeks or more the L.A County or whoever will probably make thier intentions known. Arrests etc. I guess we can expect a BIG TRIAL IN THE FUTURE.
    Here’s hoping the truth will come out or at least fight to come out.

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 17, 2009 @ 1:59 pm | Reply

• I was walking to work this morning as customarily. I was thinking about my emotional outburst on this blog yesterday as I was listening to some music. I listen to MJ most mornings. Today Celine Dion started to sing “My heart will go on” I got so emotional. I was struck by the lyrics knowing I already knew this but somehow thinking of MJ just reassured me that all who pass – we are connected by way of the heart.
      One author I liked called it the “Lotus of the heart”. To me it is the heart that determines everything, not your mind which is supposed to be somewhere nears your stomach? Ouch LOL
      And one of my favorites sayings is:

Dance like there’s nobody watching
      Love like you’ll never get hurt
      Sing like there’s nobody listening
      Live like it’s heaven on earth
      And speak from the heart to be heard.

— William W. Purkey (1929-), American educator

From my heart will go on…….

Far across the distance
      and spaces between us
      You have come to show you go on.

Near, Far,
      wherever you are,
      I believe that the heart does go on.

Once more, you opened the door
      And you’re here in my heart,
      and my heart will go on and on.

When I heard that I thought my tears would escape me and I would be embarrassed. You don’t want to walk down the street crying like you just lost your best play toy. So I hurried put on my sunglasses to hide my eyes. The inspiration I received from that song was eye opening.
      May I indulge and quote something from my philosophy of life. It is called “TREASURES OF THE HEART”:

. We value many things in life, particularly that which enhances and improves the quality of our lives in some way. Nichiren Daishonin divides life’s “treasures” into three categories: treasures of the storehouse, treasures of the body, and treasures of the heart. He writes, “More valuable than treasures in a storehouse are treasures of the body, and the treasures of the heart are the most valuable of all. Strive to accumulate the treasures of the heart!” (The Writings of Nichiren Daishonin, vol. 1 p. 1170) ……
      No matter how many “treasures of the storehouse” and “treasures of the body” one amasses, nothing of these may remain in the aftermath of an unexpected event. And certainly after one has been visited by what Buddhism calls the four sufferings—birth, old age, sickness and death—these external treasures lose all meaning. The sense of loss one feels at parting with such treasures can even become a cause for further suffering. In this light, it is easy to see why the ability to win over ourselves—over our weakness that makes us vulnerable to defeat by our own desires—is the most important treasure we can possess. This is the treasure of the heart……….

The Roman philosopher Seneca, tutor to the infamous Emperor Nero, was unjustly sentenced by imperial order to commit suicide. Just before the end, he turned to his family and is reported to have said, “There is no need to worry. There is something that surpasses the riches of this world and I will leave as an example, the moral life I have lead.”

I have to believe in my heart Michael was sending me a message by way of music. I got so much out of that song and to remember the “Treasure of the Heart:” are the most important.

The question is whether we can face this ultimate suffering of death with composure and confidence?

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 18, 2009 @ 2:16 pm | Reply

• Is the DA still that corrupt Tom Sneddon who persecuted Michael?

Comment by nikki — September 18, 2009 @ 7:25 pm | Reply

• Faith, I watched a video tonight with Aphrodite Jones who wrote the Michael Jackson Conspiracy book. She said she couldn’t get it published. She had written several other books with no problems, but all publishers refused to publish anything that showed Michael in a positive way, so she self published it. I found it on google looking for Nimmer interview with mj. It’s pretty interesting and informative. I would put a link to it, but don’t know how.

Comment by nikki — September 19, 2009 @ 3:43 am | Reply

• MAYBE I CAN FIND IT.

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 21, 2009 @ 9:15 am | Reply

• Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 21, 2009 @ 9:17 am | Reply

• Faith, you are great. Thank you.

Comment by nikki — September 23, 2009 @ 7:59 pm | Reply

16. I wanted to see if Oprah also exploited Lisa Marie about Michael. What I saw was a collection of clips with different people asking her questions, stupid questions in addition to being personal. Lisa Marie is not a good subject for interview. She’s really quited odd. Has anyone been able to figure her out? It is truly like she’s from another planet. In her interview with Diane Sawyer, she is sitting next to Michael and has trouble answering why she Loves Michael. Huh? And Sawyer refers to the “way Michael dresses” in front of him on National TV. Would anyone be embarassed by this? Shame on Diane (tabloid talk)Sawyer. I loved the way he dressed! So did all of his fans. He was HOT. It’s really pretty sad what Michael was put through. If I married him, it would have been an easy simple answer, and then a “mind your own business.” Michael continued to be abused by everyone throught his whole life. Why? Are humans in the Media Spotlight so without compassion, common sense, and an ability to respect fellow human beings and appreciate their individual talents? It’s really pathetic.

Comment by nikki — September 18, 2009 @ 7:23 pm | Reply

17. i would have preferred George Noory interteview Dr. Lahr. Ian P he is bit of a crum mudgin

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 18, 2009 @ 7:45 pm | Reply

18. ok the world is crazy.
    the good new is this: http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/18/katherine-jackson-can-challenge-administrators/

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 18, 2009 @ 10:00 pm | Reply

• Faith, Ian is not my favorite person either, he did another interview I thought was not good, and he actually was rude to a regular person who reports on government issues one time. He apologized for that one. Regarding this challenge of Kathryn’s to the will, I truly hope that Michael’s children have an Independent Attorney looking out for their best interests. I read that Michael has been supporting Kathryn all his life, and he actually purchased the house she lives in from his father for Kathryn. There is a balance owed on it, huge amount, but he has been her sole support for years. I don’t know what to think of it, money has a tendency to bring out the worst in people, greed and money. I just want his kids protected and to have what their daddy left for them.

Comment by nikki — September 18, 2009 @ 11:36 pm | Reply

19. Has anyone read this?

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/aug09/michael_jackson_ascends.html

Comment by Liz — September 19, 2009 @ 7:16 pm | Reply

• I always knew Michael is not from Earth :)))
      Very beautiful article, even I didn’t believe half of it.

Comment by Angeli-Ka — September 20, 2009 @ 3:56 am | Reply

20. I saw Diana Ross today (in person). I had a horrible couple of days, and when I saw her, I immediately thought about Michael and calmed down for all of 30 seconds. Then I began to wonder why her? I don’t know why I had to cross her path of all people because I am definitely NOT starstruck by her. But if Michael’s intent was to make me jealous of his desire for her, it worked!!!!

Comment by Princess — September 19, 2009 @ 8:44 pm | Reply

• Haha! You were probably thinking, “Why, of all people, Diana Ross! Diana, Michael’s ultimate crush!”

Comment by Kate — September 20, 2009 @ 1:31 am | Reply

• I have noticed myself that everything related to Michael bring a smile and good mood to me immediately doesn’t matter where I am and what I’m doing.It “works” on my daughter too, so when she’s all “maaaaaa, I’m bored” we just watch his video.
      Last time we cracked up laughing while watching 2 of his clips on YouTube
      1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HNi565BySE
      He forgot the words and sing a complete abracadabra with such soul and passion…what he did to his mike is a another and very erotic story :))))
      2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIF5cjIYXWs&feature=channel_page
      Sheryl Crow “orgasmic” singing and her fellow so-singers very funny “dance” moves made our evening.
      We end up jumping on the bad, trying to an impression on her. You don’t wanna imagine this(poor neighbors).

Comment by Angeli-Ka — September 20, 2009 @ 4:18 am | Reply

• Dear Princess, what is Diana Ross really like? Do you think Michael was totally in love with her?

Comment by Liz — September 20, 2009 @ 6:50 am | Reply

• Kate, that’s exactly what I was thinking. Michael has quite the sense of humor. I know that he knows that I wanted to be his wife when I first fell in love with him. Yet he throws HER in my face! I guess I’ll run into Lisa Marie next…..Sheeeeesh!

Liz, She is not as tall as I imagined her to be. She is about 5’4″. She was dressed in all black. She had on a black sweater, tights, and boots that went up her chins. Although she has that seductive voice, she speaks very loudly. Her hair was everywhere!

I didn’t speak to her; I just kind of watched her from afar as I am sure she gets tired of people just interfering with her space. And since Michael’s demise, it probably is worse than before.

Comment by Princess — September 20, 2009 @ 11:00 am | Reply

• Thanks Princess, her hair does always look wild! I wonder when you will see LMP????

Comment by Liz — September 20, 2009 @ 7:46 pm | Reply

• Liz,

I think my heart would burst if I ran into Michael’s first wife and the love of his life! She stole my man. Anyway, I think he had more of a crush on Diana. She was his first love, but not in a mature sense. Lisa on the other hand probably blew his mind for real. I understand Michael spent a lot of time trying to impregnate her. Oh, I’m so jealous.
            That is a love that will never die. Has anyone found out about who “s” is in Michael’s phone conversations on youtube?
            If I’m going to be jealous, I should know of whom, right?

Comment by Princess — September 21, 2009 @ 12:26 am | Reply

• “I understand Michael spent a lot of time trying to impregnate her. Oh, I’m so jealous.”

OMG, you’re hilarious Princess!

With regard to “S” in the leaked phone conversations (yeah I’ve read about that too), I used to want to know who it is but whenever I try to do some research, it’s like I hear Michael in my head, telling me, “Kate, do you think knowing who ‘S’ is will do you any good? You’re just going to pi** yourself off. Don’t blame me if you get jealous, it’s gonna be your own doing!” Coz I used to watch Michael’s videos and there’d be some girls wanting to get his attention and when he would oblige with a very sweet smile and sometimes a hug, I would like mentally send a message to him saying, “You’re such a flirt!” HAHA!

Comment by Kate — September 21, 2009 @ 11:33 am | Reply

• i heard the conversation last month. It sounded like MJ .Had i known that it would get pulled from the web. i might have made a copy .

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 21, 2009 @ 4:04 pm | Reply

• Here’s conversation number three Faith:

I just love listening to his voice, not so much Glenda though!

Comment by Liz — September 21, 2009 @ 7:20 pm | Reply

• You guys crack me up! LOL. I agree with Michael Kate. Knowing who “S” is won’t do anyone any good.
                I listened to the conversation with Glenda and I felt bad, then I got Michael’s thought saying “no listen” so I did. Then the conversation got onto the part about his father, money ec and I thought, ah that was what I was supposed to listen to. Michael really had no privacy. The whole time I listened to the conversation I still kept appologizing to Michael for invading his privcy.

But I have to admit Michael was a flirt(I’m not complaining, some of his moves were um “cute”), but that was all part of his image. It drove his female fans nuts.

Comment by Sheryl — September 24, 2009 @ 3:56 pm | Reply

• Princess, I think there were quite a few that you should be jealous of but as Kate says, she hears Michael in her head saying it would do you no good! (I hear much the same thing) BTW, I read that Karen Faye said when she asked Michael about the gold pants, he went bright red and knew EXACTLY the effect it had!!!! I’m laughing!

Comment by Liz — September 21, 2009 @ 7:17 pm | Reply

• Yes, there was a specific video on youtube that is like a competition of fan faction rated R. Look for “gold pants for ladies”, there’s not much left to the imagination. That thing was up while he was still alive and he must have read it too. I am not sure how you handle when that kind of stuff is being written about you. Must be pretty strange too.

Because sure enough he had new gold pants for “This is it”. On EVERY MJ board you will find the following three threads that are usually the longest: Gold Pants, I want your baby, Michael (so to speak), why was Lisa-Marie so stupid. I am exaggerating, but you get my drift. Oh, and usually a threat on the Gold Leotard of the Dangerous Tour.

Comment by Wondering — September 21, 2009 @ 8:39 pm | Reply

• Don’t even mention the gold leotard on the Dangerous Tour. This friend of mine who is 70 called me the other day and said I had to come look at the tape of Michael in his gold leotard on the Dangerous Tour. She said he had a light bulb in his pants(um how should we say, by his crotch). Well I nearly choked. I went over and we watched the tape from the beginning because she couldn’t remember where his pants supposedly lit up. Try picture this old lady with her glasses on staring(well actually at Michael’s crotch) at her big screen TV.

She got all excited when it came to the Thriller song and there his crotch lit up. By now I was rolling on the floor. I took me quite some time to convince her that it was the light reflecting on his crotch area, not somekind of light in his pants. I still don’t think she believes me.

HEY Michael, at least you can still thrill your fans no matter what age! I think you made her day, year, well maybe maybe life. She still talks about that leotard.

Comment by Sheryl — September 24, 2009 @ 4:07 pm | Reply

• Yeah, nobody else would have a glowing crotch, what an image!!

Comment by Wondering — September 24, 2009 @ 11:10 pm | Reply

• He KNEW he was sexy. A dancer’s body is the sexiest thing in the world! And because Michael was THE dancer, his body could hypnotize king kong’s sister!

I have watched a few Michael Jackson “sexy” videos and my goodness. What he did with the microphone stand in one of them made me turn on the air conditioner and get a bottle of water! And to know that behind all of that appeal is a pure and gentle heart! It doesn’t get any better!

Comment by Princess — September 21, 2009 @ 11:11 pm | Reply

• Princess, How do you know this? I’m sure the only reason he was in love with Lisa Marie is that he hadn’t met you yet! But then again, there still is a very long list of the rest of us. Boy, that would be very interesting.

Comment by nikki — September 24, 2009 @ 11:03 pm | Reply

• Yeah, I think we all should get our own personal spirit lover who snuggles up with you. I’m plenty busy with mine already ,haha. Can’t believe I am saying that.

Comment by Wondering — September 24, 2009 @ 11:46 pm | Reply

• Yes! Spirit Lovers for us all! Maybe Dr. Christian could arrange that for us. Excellent suggestion Wondering! I’ll bet Michael is laughing his head off over this one! I know I am.

Comment by nikki — September 25, 2009 @ 12:12 am | Reply

• I don’t think I can get much more red. I don’t think you get choosing rights though, you know…

Comment by Wondering — September 25, 2009 @ 12:17 am | Reply

• I think that was a “teenage” crush, and over the years his admiration of Diana evolved into a different kind of love, as in sister, mentor one to look up to. I don’t think it was romantic. Look at the females he was exposed to. Not many really. Maybe the reason his marriage didn’t work out is that he didn’t know how to “be a couple.” Possibly he confused Love with In Love. I’m convinced though, Princess, he would love you.

Comment by nikki — September 23, 2009 @ 8:14 pm | Reply

• I am wondering how do the very famous or very rich date? do they go to exclusive clubs or high price restaurants?
        How would MJ get a chance to date if he wanted. do you call up your lady and say heh lets got to a movie friday and dinner. Unless you had a movie theater in your house thats no FUN. you need other people to vibe off of.
        No one can live like Howard Hughes for long. Howard was brilliant and single handed change aviation. He almost died ,he built the albatross thingy. He was a genius and at the same time insane. He even designed a bra for his girlfriend actress. Yes he was alone.
        i remember when Liz Taylor met up with Fortenzki guy. That was the first time Liz had a chance to go into a grocery store. She stated to Oprah she did not know that grocery stores carries so many different types of items. Can you imagine

Comment by Faith — September 23, 2009 @ 10:55 pm | Reply

• The “elite” have such pampered lives. It’s really something isn’t it? Heck they all live in Hollywood, everyone there is a star or works on Sets, why couldn’t they go shopping? As for Michael, he was followed everywhere by crowds. There’s a realy cute video for the Pepsi Ad I saw last night, He’s singing on stage, then trying to escape from the crowds following him. It’s on the set of the Piano Playing one. Try to go see it, you’ll love it. He skis, jumps on a helicopter, runs through alleys, everything you can think of and he’s being chased by fans. Maybe you can give us a link. thank you.

Comment by nikki — September 24, 2009 @ 11:08 pm | Reply

21. Hi Nikki,(it would not let me reply to your post)

“I truly hope that Michael’s children have an Independent Attorney looking out for their best interests.”

The judge did appoint the children their own lawyer to make sure their best interests (in regards finances) are looked after. It is going to be interesting to see what the childrens lawyer does in regards to Katherine contesting the will. I don’t see how the judge could let her contest the will as Michael had that “no contest” clause in the will. She should be disinherited. I wonder what evidence she had to convince the judge to allow her to contest the will.

Comment by Sheryl — September 20, 2009 @ 2:16 pm | Reply

• Sheryl,

I don’t think Katherine was allowed to contest the will per se. She is allowed to have voice regarding what the attorneys or executors decide to do with Michael’s estate for the sake, I believe, of protecting the integrity of his image. The money is still divided the same way and the attorneys are still in charge. Those attorneys know how much Katherine meant to Michael, so I don’t believe they fought to hard as long as they can keep Katherine from being influenced by Joe and try to push some shady deals through. I truly believe that if Katherine had a stronger backbone where her family was concerned, Michael would have given her more power.

Comment by Princess — September 20, 2009 @ 6:03 pm | Reply

• Seems to me that Michael was one of the few siblings to break the “co-dependency” mold among the family. I say that because of a scene in “Living with MJ, Take Two” that is supposed to be a rebuttal to Bashir’s “Living with Michael Jackson.”

MJ spoke about being beaten during rehearsal, humiliated etc. At one point in the rebuttal he is shown speaking about his loneliness. “Sometimes I was so lonely that I walked the streets looking for people to talk to.” His voice is breaking, he gets very quiet, he is wiping tears off his face.
        Cut to Jermaine, Katherine and Joseph.

The three of them are smiling and seem very uncomfortable. One after the other they deny Michaels point of view. He was just sitting there CRYING, his voice breaking (I think my heart broke just seeing those few seconds, how lonely he must have been)- and they basically denying Michael’s “reality”. That is abusive, to deny somebody his reality. That is nothing but verbal abuse to say “oh, that can’t be.” To tell somebody his feelings are not really his feelings because you have a different take on things is plain abusive.
        They kept saying oh, he had all his brothers to play with, he had kids standing around him in a big circle because of all the candy he bought for them- my heart broke even some more.

You can be lonely in a room full of people, MJ described very detailed how lonely it is to listen to Fans all night long who scream “we love you” in front of you, how you can be lonely in a room full of people. Most human beings can most likely understand that.

And there is your own family refuting that you could have felt lonely. And to top it all off you get even further humiliated by recounting how there’s no way for you to feel lonely because you essential paid for kids to keep you company, getting that candy. My heart seriously hurts when I imagine what Michael felt seeing his family deny his loneliness. That’s nuts. Those are some very, very unhealthy dynamics. It also furthers the picture of not being accepted of who you are. You are producing successful records even a child but even your own family will treat you like cra* and essentially deny the validity of your own feelings.

And this why I think he put this “do not contest” clause in there. He started his live with some ugly domestic violence. He knows firsthand what co-dependency is. This “no contest” clause is smart move of saying “do NOT judge MY judgement or you will lose everything I am giving you know.”

I am not a lawyer but I think Katherine’s legal counsel is looking into ways of “contesting without contesting”. If they pursue the “my son was under undue influence” they COULD get away with because that is “different” than officially “contesting the will.” Very sad that even in dead his decisions are being questioned. What I don’t understand is why Michael who grew up with this kind of obedient codependency would risk his kids being sucked into these dynamics, especially with the siblings- or maybe we outsiders get it all wrong and Katherine actually broke that co-dependency a long time go. Who knows.

Does anyone know the movie “Thornbirds?” It is a about an irish family in Australia. A catholic priest and one of the girls in the family obviously love each other very much. The family matriarch also has some kind of crush on the priest and gets a bit pesky. She knows that the priest has high aspirations. But since the priest rejected her personally and she is very jealous of the young girl who captured the priest’s heart.

So she goes about and sets up a will that is explosive as dynamite. In the will the matriarch hands over ALL her worldly goods to the catholic church but she demands that the priests is the executor of her estate. She knows that the catholic church will not let a priest sit around when he just brought in millions and millions into the church. She basically keeps both rival girl and the priest in dependency. The girl will never actually OWN anything herself, but she will never lack anything. All her life she will depend on this priest as the executor of the estate.

And the priest is basically not humble to a) let go of his high aspirations and b) not humble enough to make a decision between his priesthood and the girl he confesses to love.

When I read about Michael’s will, somehow the “Thornbirds” popped into my head. Michael is saying, I give you the
        most previous I had in life- my children. Do not dare to reject them. Love me by loving my children.
        You reject me and my judgement by contesting my will and I will show you who’s boss one more time. Ouch. But he sure took a stand.

Comment by Wondering — September 20, 2009 @ 10:52 pm | Reply

• I also wonder why he didn’t leave the children to Rebbie. There must be something there that would cause him to overlook the “holy” one. I mean to go from his mom to Diana Ross is quite the leap especially with a family the population of a small country.

Anyway, some of that denial of truth on the family’s part is training from the Motown years. That company was run like a car factory; there was a special department for everything – etiquette, dance, style, singing, music, public relations, etc. The Motown entertainers were trained to pretend they were perfect and all around good people. They were not allowed to admit or acknowledge dysfunction of any kind. I believe that is why there were so many horrible deaths among their performers. They were not counseled or rehabilitated. Instead, they were taught to project an image because to them image was all that mattered.

Concerning Michael, subconsciously it may have made the family happy that he was not so perfect. After all, he was child number 7, and he surpassed the first 6 with ease. It is well documented that Joe was jealous of his sons. He tried to be a musician first and failed miserably. Then when his boys became stars, he slept with the groupies first and passed them on to them.

In Katie’s case, she had absolutely nothing to do with the Jackson 5 as the group. She was there mother and their seamstress. She knows nothing about business. The judge gave her no real power other than voicing her opinion on what the executors plan to do.

I am just waiting to hear that the Jacksons don’t believe the $86,000 a month is enough for them to live on. I know its coming. Michael was giving Katherine about 7 million a year, yet one month after he passed, she asked the judge for an allowance because she was broke. What?

If she would make the other 20 people who live on the property get a job and move, she wouldn’t be broke. I even read that Johvonnie (Joe’s 10th child) has spent time at the house.

As far as the children are concerned, I hope they hold on to Michael’s light. I believe that Prince and Paris are old enough to have something to fall back on as far as the values their dad instilled in them. It appears that the older two looks after blanket really well. That baby needs intensive counseling because he is sensitive like his father. It won’t be so easy for him to just move on. He needs serious protection from those jackals; I’m sorry, I mean Jacksons.

Comment by Princess — September 21, 2009 @ 12:17 am | Reply

• I wonder if her association with Jehovah’s Witnesses posed some kind of roadblock for him, even more so than Katherine’s association. This is where it gets so speculative.
            She is said to be the very devout but than again, so is Katherine. Mark Lester is said to be the God Parent to the kids, as part of a catholic baptism celebrated in England. If any of that is true, my head is spinning.

So MJ renounces his Jehovah’s Witnesses association (how do call that in English, it’s sounds so much like cancelling a book club) but in turn gives his children a catholic baptism? I am just scratching my head. Or maybe Lester is just getting it all wrong. Did Katherine maybe somehow made it clear to him she won’t be raising the kids as Jehovah’s Witnesses against his will? Maybe he had more trust in his mother in this aspect than his sister? Could that be?

Comment by Wondering — September 21, 2009 @ 1:12 am | Reply

• Wondering, I read a statement from Debbie’s Attorney, it said that in 2003 she requested a child custody hearing because, she was Catholic, changed to Judism, but she wanted to exercise her parental rights and felt the children were being exposed to The Nation of Islam (Jermiane) and wanted to make certain they would not be involved or exposed to that religion in any way. I think Michael and Debbie had a legal agreement pertaining to the religious upbringing of the kids, and she will make certain it is honored. She retains some parental rights regarding those issues. I also read in legal documents that she gets visitation every 45 days, and the children still do NOT know she is their Mother.

Comment by nikki — September 23, 2009 @ 8:35 pm | Reply

• i wonder if there is another will. LaToya said MJ did his will every few years. Meaning that 2007 might have been the lastest.
            Again going back to the channel session is stated Debbie Rowe should have the children. Makes me belive we are not done with the will.

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 21, 2009 @ 4:01 pm | Reply

• I always wondered why there was nothing more recent. That will was done before the trial. I could be wrong but I always thought that somebody with 3 children and that much at stake as MJ would have a more recent will. Especially with the youngest being that young. And especially if you went through something horrific like that trial in 2005- I thought for sure he would have made another will after the trial. A bit strange.

Comment by Wondering — September 21, 2009 @ 4:14 pm | Reply

• Dr. Christian, Please ask Michael about this custody of the kids, his mom, or Debbie Rowe? What exactly did he mean? Thanks.

Comment by nikki — September 23, 2009 @ 8:38 pm | Reply

• Oh my gosh Princess, you go girl! “Jackals?” Good one! I do think that Paris will be the one that holds the kids together. I’m concerned about their Birthday and Christmas celebrations, you know Michael wanted his children to have celebrations, and they had lots of them. Kathryn and Rebbie however do not practice those celebrations. At one point they (family) said the children would be raised the way Michael wanted them raised……Is that with holidays and gifts and fun stuff? Or is it almost daily Church attendance and strict rules? We keep praying for the kids. Michael’s watching over them.

Comment by nikki — September 23, 2009 @ 8:23 pm | Reply

• I read here last week that the judge had given katherine the Ok to contest the will, but then again you cannot believe everything you read.

My understanding from the channelling is also that Debbie get custody of the children. He said “the mother” not “my mother”. Maybe I am not understandng it properly.

Comment by Sheryl — September 21, 2009 @ 6:26 pm | Reply

• Perhaps Michael likes Debbie’s strength. Any video I see of her shows her in control and very protective of her space and those she cares about. And so it is with Diana (true Diva).

As much as Michael loved his mother, he probably wishes that his mother was a little more protective of the children. He would never say that to Katherine, but considering the kind of women he was attracted to, his mother to be a stronger woman.

Comment by Princess — September 23, 2009 @ 10:17 pm | Reply

22. Okay, this has nothing to do with any of the other posts but I just HAVE to let it out.

This has to be the scariest-looking photo of Joseph Jackson: http://www.joseph-jackson.de/

It says it’s his official website. Really, they could have chosen a better photo of him. I know he doesn’t have the best reputation in the world, especially as a dad, but still, they should have used a better one. Or maybe the picture should not have been cropped. When you stare at it for more than two seconds, it gets creepy. I am so sorry Joseph.

Comment by Kate — September 21, 2009 @ 3:19 pm | Reply

• JOe has his eyebrows done. Hmmph where he get that idea. Katherine Jackson is the one with the looks

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 21, 2009 @ 4:00 pm | Reply

• Well, Joe, your children may be afraid of you, but I’m not. You allowed someone to write Michael had idiosyncrasies in your book? Not the best word a father could use to describe his son, eh? and that is just the first page of the book. Thanks, but no thanks, Joe.

Comment by Princess — September 22, 2009 @ 7:22 pm | Reply

23. thanks for the post of the model Tatiana . I remember she cried over him. But what remember a few years back the blonde guitar player who was in his band? He had bought her a ring? Then it turned out it was a friendship ring.
    MJJ dated like mad. He had too . Everytime I listen to his songs quite a bit are about relationships with woman. MJ stated listen to my music!!!!!!
    I did go on MJJ community but i have yet to find the invesitagion unit.

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 21, 2009 @ 3:58 pm | Reply

24. GLENDA AND MJJ PART ONE.. YOU CAN PICK UP THE REST AT YOUTUBE.

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 21, 2009 @ 4:09 pm | Reply

• Faith, I didn’t like this link. I am uncomfortable listening into a private conversation between two people. I listened to the first page, and I thought Michael was quite immature at that time. It also further disgusted me at the “lifestyle” of his brothers and father in that they “used” women which to me is degrading. It could serve no purpose but to de-sensitize a young Michael Jackson, not to mention the embarassement for him. I grew up with 3 older brothers and 2 older sisters, and never was I exposed to “sexual activity” from any of them. Michael said that his song “Dirty Diana” was written about the groupies that followed him wherever he went. He must have had mixed feelings about them because I have seen girls come up to the stage when he’s singing numerous times and he hugs and holds them as if they are special and precious.

Comment by nikki — September 23, 2009 @ 10:49 pm | Reply

• Michael was a true Gentleman. He treated a lady like a lady. Michael hated the way his father and brothers used women. Plus if you add Michael’s religious upbring and spirituality, I feel Michael was a virgin when he married LM. In the conversation he says something about Tatum cheating but he wanted to wait(by this I got that to mean wait till he was married before he would have sex). I don’t think Michael had sex with anyone else after LM.

Michael always hugged his fans, always made them feel special, not like his brothers and father. Michael respected ladies that knew they were worth more than being sex objects. Michael liked strong, resilient women like LM, who knew what they wanted and worked to get what they wanted.

Hope I’m not making you blush Michael.

Comment by Sheryl — September 24, 2009 @ 4:31 pm | Reply

25. Love this: http://uk.video.yahoo.com/watch/14097/772357 1995 MTV

Comment by Liz — September 21, 2009 @ 8:34 pm | Reply

• yes i love this one especially the extended version that was not show on tv in usa.

Comment by Faith — September 22, 2009 @ 9:29 am | Reply

26. The Giving Tree
    I was on my last leg of my almost 2 mile walk to work every day and I passed a book store I past normally on that route today I saw a book called the Singing Tree.
    My man raced back to the infamous Bashir documentary where Michael climbs into a tree. He mentions that he wrote a lot of his music in that tree and he called it “the Giving Tree”.
    The light bulb went off in my head. I read or heard and author recently speaking about how we as humans are not grounded. Most folks live up in high rises; work in high rises all day and night long. He mentions you had to take your shoes off and walk barefoot in the grass, or hug a tree. You ground yourself. When I heard this I recalled that for almost 17 years I had lived in garden apartments – recently I moved to a 2nd floor. However these 2 gardens apt had a lot of phenomena going in them. Hence in some way my family was grounded so to speak.
    It got me to thinking Michael being grounded when he sat in his Giving tree. The tree must have giving him inspirations for his songs and music. He had the opportunity to sit as long as he wanted. I will assume the chakra’s in your foot have something to do with it. Absorbing the energy of mother earth.
    The next chance I get I will hug a tree or walk barefoot in the grass before the winter.

Comment by Faith — September 22, 2009 @ 9:28 am | Reply

• Yes, quite true. In fact, we can clairvoyantly see those who resonates better with trees. They are like humans (most things are created in the “image of God.” They are porus and drain the “issues” in you OUT. In so doing, you have an immeidate vacuum which is filled by something channeled from the other side. So, there, you did it again. You’ve stumbled onto one of Michael’s secrets.

When we channel we reach those on the other side who too were similarly accomplished. They who have passed are still the artist but have not the publishing companies and studies to manifest their works. SO, they connect with those with whom they resonate.

ChrisTian

Comment by ChrisTian — September 23, 2009 @ 2:51 am | Reply

• Great. I need to go tree hunting. Lucky for me I live in Hyde Park in Chicago. Which has lot of parks and behind the Museum where I work is a park, oriental gardens. I love to walk barefoot – we have a few dog parks here as well. but i better be careful where I walk.
        So trees are like humans and we can see those who resonate with the help of trees?????? I wonder if MJ will talk to me while I am awake then? that would be my ultimate goal.
        I left a post here about taking Melatonin/B6 and how it works fast but its hard for me to wake up.I am taking so I can remember my dreams. Well last night I returned from helping my son get into Chef school. It was a very long day after we left the school and hiked back to the train and bus and hiked home. I do a lot of walking. So I stayed up – the Oprah show came on. she had the woman with the first ever face transplant and the mermaid girl. I was exhausted and decided to go ahead and take the Melatonin for the 3rd night. I am trying to have livid dreams again. Melatonin and B6 is suppose to help. I have not been able to remember my dreams since 2 years ago. While dreaming then I picked up the nickname Mud Diva. I was wrestling pigs in the dream . someone called out my name and it was Mud Diva. So I have been using that name on some websites.
        Well it was not until around 2pm today that I did remember part of a dream I had last night. A woman, a Latina Nurse came through my front door. She had black wavy above the shoulder hair. She was about my height 5’3. She was dressed as a nurse and all she did was stare at me for what seemed like and eternity. I stared back and wanted her to leave. I sense she was there to clean something in my house . She had brought someone else with her a man but I did not see him . I just sensed he was somewhere behind me. He was taller than her or me and thinner, and seemed to have hair in a ponytail and wearing black. Mind you I never saw him in the dream. He was just behind me as I lay on my left side.

I got to thinking this morning maybe I am being shown this woman for a reason. The nurse uniform, her heritage. This so very incomplete but at least I am beginning to remember some aspects of my sleeping life. I hope I can continue this dream and she were it leads me. Still have not sighted MJ but will keep trying.

Comment by Faith — September 23, 2009 @ 2:59 pm | Reply

• Faith,

How LUCKY are you? LOL….You live in a wonderful place. There is something in the air in Chi-town that produces brilliant minds. Congratulations for being one of them!

Comment by Princess — September 23, 2009 @ 3:40 pm | Reply

• very good process. I took a double take on the Latin nurse part. Good luck to your son.

Comment by ChrisTian — September 23, 2009 @ 5:04 pm | Reply

• Did she see Blanket’s mother and Michael?

Comment by Princess — September 24, 2009 @ 2:25 pm | Reply

• Blanket’s Mother is supposedly a latin nurse around 5’4”.

Comment by Sheryl — September 24, 2009 @ 4:36 pm | Reply

• she is? I wonder if I did see her. I tried last night to tell myself i would see her again. i got up today and I cant remember anything. The melatonin at 3mg is too strong for me. I am groggy and feel as if I had an all nighter. I will do my best to convince myself to see her in my dreams again. I am going to cut the tiny little pill in half and see if i get a bit.
                I do know the dead can show you the living in a dream. it has happen in my family when I was in trouble.

Comment by Faith — September 24, 2009 @ 5:02 pm | Reply

• I wonder if I did see her. I tried last night to tell myself i would see her again. i got up today and I cant remember anything. The melatonin at 3mg is too strong for me. I am groggy and feel as if I had an all nighter. I will do my best to convince myself to see her in my dreams again. I am going to cut the tiny little pill in half and see if i get a bit.
          I do know the dead can show you the living in a dream. it has happen in my family when I was in trouble.

Comment by Faith — September 24, 2009 @ 5:55 pm | Reply

27. I joined the MJJ community to have a peak around. I found the link to the investigative unit. Dont know what if anything is interesting.
    http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/search.php?searchid=438643

Comment by FAITH AKA ladybeads — September 22, 2009 @ 2:44 pm | Reply

28. Did anyone see Jeramaine Jackson on Dancing with the stars last night? I will assume he was there to support Donny Osmond. He was sitting next to Marie. I use to have both Donnie and Michael and yes their brothers up on my wall, when I was a teen.

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/bio/donny-osmond/279909

Comment by Faith — September 22, 2009 @ 4:13 pm | Reply

• I saw him. Sitting right next to Marie. I feel a little sorry for Jermaine. He seems to be floundering around since Michael left. It’s seems like he’s trying to find himself in some way, I’m not sure if it’s by using Michael’s name or if he just feels lost. He seems like a very gentle person, but I’m not to sure of him. On the other hand, both Donnie and Marie are open books.

Comment by nikki — September 23, 2009 @ 9:04 pm | Reply

• Jermaine said that he was Aaron and Michael was Moses. I believe all of the Jacksons were trained by both Joe and Motown to be at least two people in one body. I believe Jermaine is wrestling with that part of himself that loved and wanted to protect his little brother and the part that is STILL seeking his father’s approval. He is betwixt and between. I just hopes that as he continues through this dark time, he figures out which road is the right one to travel.

Comment by Princess — September 23, 2009 @ 10:04 pm | Reply

29. I think that Dan Brown, Best Selling Author from the UK would do a fabulous job of writing a book about Michael because he could tie in Mystical, Symbols, mysteries and honesty of who Michael really was without all this garbage. Did anyone list to C2C last night? I think that the US Media is equal to the “Hell hounds.”

Comment by nikki — September 23, 2009 @ 10:54 pm | Reply

30. I saw it somewhere, now I can’t find it to respond to Dr. Christian. I wanted to say the two nights (sounds pretty intimate huh?) anyway, no really, just paint-ball and Super-Soaker, honest, no funny buisness, anyway I didn’t see Michael. He was always beside me or behind me and I just knew he was there. There was no visual. He was talking to me though, it was his voice, and we were “shooting” each other and ducking and running, but no visual of him. Now I understand how that could be from Dr. Christian’s statement.

Comment by nikki — September 23, 2009 @ 11:09 pm | Reply

31. One last post before we move over to the new home.
    THE ANGEL TREE.
    Awhile back i mentioned the ” Giving Tree” i forgot to tell you great people here about the Angle Tree.
    Back in the late 70 I visited my mother’s home town of Charleston South Carolina. I believe the tree is on James Island(?) any way the tree at the time was the oldest know discovered tree of its kind. It was reportedly over 3000 years old.
    At the time my Uncle took me to see the tree you could just pull up to the side of the road and get out and look. Well the tree had branches as big as the redwood tree’s in California. The branches were so big and heavy that they hung to the grown and a few were growing in the grown and pointing back up to the tree as if to get back up in the tree.
    I had a sickening feeling the whole time I was there. I was scared, I got dizzy, nauscoius just looking at this monster of all trees. The local teens had carved various saying in the tree. I would post a picture here if I can.
    Knowing what Dr. Lahr has said about trees this one must take the cake. Anyone who gets down to Charleston has to seek this tree out. Its a tourist spot now – I went back a few years later they charge for you to get in and see it. But its not the same as seeing it in all its rawness.

Comment by Faith — September 24, 2009 @ 6:05 pm | Reply

• Faith, I have been to the Redwood Forest many times, it is dark, dark, dark. I don’t like it. In Oregon we have the National Forest, but they are not as dark. The Redwood trees are truly beautiful and remarkable, but I like the Sun. I prefer Pines and Firs. Actually my son is growing 2 Redwoods in planters, at some point we will have to sell the house and move to acreage to support his trees! But the beauty of the Forest cannot be duplicated, and each tree has an ecosystem on the branches with wildlife. It’s very amazing and beautiful. Peaceful and inspirational to walk among the trees.

Comment by nikki — September 24, 2009 @ 10:22 pm | Reply

32. Just heard the Nutcracker suite on the radio as I was reading, Michael loved Tchaikovsky and the Nutcracker suite, thanks Michael!

Comment by Liz — September 24, 2009 @ 6:59 pm | Reply

33. The other day, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to
    see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My iPad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.

I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Comment by Automated garage doors Johannesburg — September 26, 2012 @ 5:38 am | Reply

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a reply to Kate Cancel reply

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.